Cold and Flu Season is Here! Enroll Now in our Free Herbs For Kids Online Course.
Every year we need to winterize or weatherproof our homes and our children. Now is the time to bolster their immune systems so when the cold winter winds blow they'll have strong and adaptable immune systems.
Start today by clicking the image below!
Gain immediate access to Herbs for Kids Online Course along with the beautiful Ebook and recordings. To enhance your learning, you'll receive 9 daily herbal lesson directly in your inbox. Keep in mind, it takes our system a little while to sign you up so the first lesson may take several minutes to arrive in your inbox. Check your spam folder if you don't see it right away.
Here's what you'll learn in the course:
Right away you'll be able to download the ebook and listen to the class recording. To enhance and deepen your learning you'll get one lesson everyday for 9 days. No one has lots of extra time so the lessons are intentionally short and concise.
- Prevention- We'll explore natural ways to bolster your child's immune system to keep them in optimal health all year long.
- You'll know when to seek medical care and when it's ok to stay at home and try the herbs.
- You'll learn which herbs are safe and effective for children's illnesses and why.
- We'll cover different types of herbal preparations like how to easily make teas, decoctions, infusions, baths, steams and gargles.
- You'll make a wonderful elderberry cough syrup to relieve coughs and congestion naturally and safely.
- You'll learn about several types of herbal remedies for cold and flu, fevers coughs, lung congestion, stomach aches and ear aches.
- Written, read and created by midwife and herbalist, Maria Chowdhury, The creator and owner of Birth Song Botanicals Co.
Let's get started together. Moms supporting other moms keeps our children healthy. Just click the image to enroll and I'll see you on the other side.
* Please note this course is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any illnesses. If you are concerned about your child's health please contact your trusted medical provider.